Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Eh

12-02-14

Day 14 of the blogger life

Nothing much happened.

It started raining today. I hate the rain.

It's wet, sticky, cold, and a hassle. The only time I like it is when I'm in front of a fireplace with some hot cocoa, but no. I'm at flippin school.

12-16-14

Day 15 of the blogger life

It is currently 9:37 pm.

I hate Christmas.

The reason why? Money. The time of the year of stress. Arguments. Fighting. Drama.

It kinda sucks because my family is poor, Many of my friends gave me great gifts, but my sister and I give back 'bad' gifts. It's because we're broke. You don't know who to give gifts to, and if you do, the person's friend would think 'why didn't she give me a gift?'

Money is such a big issue in this family.

My parents just had the biggest fight due to money issues, I absolutely hate it.

I understand that all parents have arguments, but I do not want the arguments to be shown around my little sister. When I was fifth grade, every time my parents had a fight the night before school, I would always excuse myself to the restroom during class.

It affected my focus and education greatly.

As much as I hate to say it, money is based on everything.

Ev out

No comments:

Post a Comment