Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Just An Update in Life

11-05-14

Day 12 of the blogger life

Not much has happened in the past 2 weeks...I was Lumpy Space Princess for Halloween, it's a character from a tv show.

Vickie is still being...a bitch. I'm just, done.

I just bought black and white paint, I'm planning to buy three canvases and try to paint again. I haven't been drawing a lot lately, well, for myself I mean.

Last week during French club, we we're talking about colleges. And I said my dream school is UCLA. Everybody "laughed"? I don't know. They said I wouldn't make it and I should stick with something practical, like PCC. The teacher said it was okay to dream, but to find something more practical. UCLA isn't my dream, it's my goal...so is University of Austin.

But I'm going to try my very best, and I WILL make it into UCLA. I will.

If I don't get in, I don't know what I'll do with my life.

I love art, and I would love to study it and be part of the art industry. It's too risky. You can't have a stable job in the art industry these days unless you have some sort of connection. I'm going to be in the medical field, for my parents. I vowed to myself that I will take care of the family in the future. But this is so hard and so much pressure. I don't know what to fucking do.

Ev out

No comments:

Post a Comment