Sunday, November 16, 2014

family

11-17-14

Day 13 of the blogger life

It's a Sunday night, 8:41 pm, and Sam Smith is playing. I am currently waiting for my grandma, aunt, and uncle to come back from the airport. They're returning from Texas.

My aunt and grandma went to Texas over the summer for a vacation, just for three weeks. But my grandma had an asthma attack, so they stayed there for a few months. As I said, they're coming home tonight.

As much as I really hate to say this, my grandma is going to die soon. And I wish she could stay here forever.

I was speaking with my cousin the other day about our family and ancestors. As we were discussing, I realized how much we don't know about our ancestors, even my grandma.

I never met my grandfathers, they died before I was even old enough to speak. I don't even know my grandmother's favorite colors. And that is horrible. I just wish that I can see my grandmothers more and get to speak to them about them and our ancestors. I want to know about my great grandmother. I want to know my family tree. I want to know where we came from.

I have about 40 cousins, and they probably don't know anything about our ancestors.

I'm planning to change that before it's too late.

Ev out

No comments:

Post a Comment