Saturday, September 27, 2014

Music and shiz

9-27-14

Day 6 of the blogger life.

I listen to a large variety of music.

Techno, indie, jazz, etc..

It often depends what I feel like listening to and what I'm doing. For example, when I'm working out, I like to listen to rap lol. Or when I'm just relaxing and doing home work I would put jazz music faintly in the background.

Lately, I've been listening to techno a lot. Like EDM, chill, etc. A lot of my friends say I have shitty taste in music. They only listen to pop and the crappy songs on the radio that they play 24/7. People think I only listen to One Direction. But I don't. I do love One direction though.

I have a friend named Vickie. She thinks she has great taste in music. She doesn't. All she listens to is Taylor Swift or the Temper Trap. Honestly, the Temper Trap is great, but to me it seems she's only using that band as an excuse to show people that she has 'nice' taste in music.

My other friend Ashley has pretty good taste actually, but her range is very different from mine. She like country, oldies, and I got her hooked on some techno.

So here's the songs to my most recent playlist that I'm listening too right now.

Crave You - Flight Facilities (Adventure Club Dubstep Remix)

Up We Go - Lights

Slow Magic - Girls

Hermitude - Ukiyo

Live While We're Young - One Direction (Stripper Remix)

Riptide - Vance Joy (FlicFlac Remix)

Home- Gabrielle Aplin (Moritz Guhling Remix)

Love Club - Lorde (L D R U Remix)

White Tiger - Hippie Sabotage

Tennis Court - Lorde (Flume Remix)

Takeover - Village

Wild Child - WEKEED

Your Soul - Hippie Sabatoge

All these songs are basically chill techno. Here are some more songs I recently like.

Everything - Michael Buble

Beyond the Sea - Bobby Caldwell

Fireproof - One Direction

Dreaming - Smallpools

What You Know - Two Door Cinema Club

Believe - Christina Perri (Her latest album is beyond amazing btw!)

1901 - Phoenix

Girlfriend - Phoenix

Fire - Ingrid Michaelson

Your New Beloved - Lovelife

Night Like This - LP

Bridges - Broods

Manhattan - Sara Bareilles

Kiss with a Fist - Florence + the Machine

Take a Walk - Passion Pit

There's a lot more, but here's a couple. I dont even know why I did this. Nobody is ever going to read this. I'm so lame. Whatever.

Ev out

No comments:

Post a Comment